Haroldo Valentin Ribeiro
I was born in Brazil in 1986. I studied physics at State University of Maringa where I got my bachelor’s degree (2008) and master’s degree (2010) in Physics. Currently, I’m a PhD Student at the same university and also a visiting scholar at the Amaral Lab at Northwestern University. My research is focused on applying tolls and technics from statistical physics to investigate the dynamics of complex systems and on anomalous diffusion.
- B. Sc. Physics, State University of Maringa (2008)
- M. Sc. Physics, State University of Maringa (2010)
- PhD Student, State University of Maringa (2010-2011)
- Visiting Scholar, Northwestern University (2011)
Awards and Honors
- Best poster award, ECCS'11 - European Conference on Complex Systems 2011 (2011)