I was born in Barcelona, Spain, and graduated in Computer Science Engineering at Universitat Rovira i Virgili. From the very beginning I was attracted from video games in all of their aspects. My interest in video games made me become an expert at video game design and development in different technologies.
Nowadays, I am a high qualified professional in computer graphics and multimedia environment, interested in mobile development, especially in video games. I have expertise in iOS and Android platforms, as well as related technologies, such as Unity framework for video game development.
- M. Sc. Computer Engineering: Computer Security & Intelligent Systems, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Spain (2015)
- M. Sc. Computer Science Engineering, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Spain (2005)
- B. Sc. Computer Science (Hardware speciality), Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Spain (2003)
- iOS programmer, Freelance (2009-2014)
- Tutor and Counsellor, Universitat Oberta de Catalunya, Spain (2008-2014)